Elevating Mental Health
ADVENTUM™ Mindfulness Virtual Triathlon
A triathlon reimagined, the Adventum™ Mindfulness Triathlon was designed to elevate mental health. Our event creates community, removes barriers, and connects people with resources to help them in their mental health journey.
2 mile walk/run
45 min yoga session
20 min meditation
The Adventum™ Mindfulness Triathlon aims to remove barriers for those hurting in our community. The three barriers we address are:
- STIGMA: We help remove the stigma towards anxiety and depression. There is no shame in asking for help.
- NETWORKING: We help simplify the process of finding help. Our event brings together several mental health resources into one location. Help comes in many forms and we want to make it accessible.
- RESOURCES: Your support helps fund our programs and allows us to spread mental health awareness and education to our community.
What’s Included In The Virtual Event:
Adventum Mindfulness Virtual Triathlon will include pre-recorded sessions of mental health talks along with the yoga and mediation portion of the event. We will have a special Kids Mindfulness Triathlon virtual session as well. The week leading up to the event, we will daily release our exclusive interviews with mental health experts. Topics we will cover are:
- Youth Mental Health
- Men’s Mental Health
- Women’s Mental Health
- Mental Health for Athletes
- Yoga and Mental Health
- Community and Mental Health